Southfield, MI (August 6, 2018) – On September 13, 2018 starting at 3pm, Bejin Bieneman PLC along with Dennemeyer IP Group will host its 6th annual IP Seminar at the Detroit Athletic Club (DAC).
This year’s theme is Trends and Best Practices for Global Patent Management. One panel of speakers includes outside counsel who will discuss patent issues experienced by U.S. clients in Europe, China, and Japan, and the other panel includes U.S. in-house counsel who will discuss global issues from a U.S. corporate aspect. The seminar will take place from 3pm – 5pm and will be followed by a networking event from 5pm – 7pm. Below is a general outline of the event:
3:00 – 4:00: Outside Counsel Panel
- Compare/Contrast Patent Issues Facing U.S. Clients in Europe, China, and Japan
- Post-Grant Validity Challenges in Europe, China, and Japan
- Software Protection in Europe, China, and Japan
- Design Patents in Europe, China, and Japan
4:00 – 5:00: In-House Counsel Panel
- Management/Tracking Different Judicial Frameworks
- Global Freedom-to-Operate Investigations
- Managing Global Costs
The seminar is being submitted for 2.0 CLE credit hours in Colorado, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Washington. The seminar will be streamed live via WebEx.
Click here to register for the event in-person at the Detroit Athletic Club.
Click here to register for the streamed event via WebEx.
Please direct all questions regarding the event to Danielle Hall, Marketing Coordinator by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 248.762.4122.